Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kika's Treats at Bi-Rite Market

After another super cute haircut at Revamp Salon, I strolled down Guerrero, made a right on 18th Street and stopped by Bi-Rite Market to check out their chocolate selection.  Bi-Rite Market is located on guilty pleasure highway, near all my favorites - Tartine, Delfina and Bi-Rite Creamery. Among their amazing selection of food products, is a large range of chocolate - Fair Trade, single origin, exotic flavor combinations.  I tried Caramelized Graham Crackers in Pure Dark Chocolate from Kika's Treats, a local San Francisco company.  I loved the crunchy toffee flavor surrounded in dark chocolate.  The crackers are baked from scratch and made with natural local and organic ingredients.  They were voted Best Cookies by SF Weekly 2009.  Next, I want to try Kika's Sea Salt Palm Sugar Caramels.  The staff at Bi-Rite is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.  I do always feel like a guest in their home.



No comments:

Post a Comment