Monday, July 30, 2012

Chocolate, Chili and Cinnamon at Chocolatier Blue

Hot chocolate in July is a normal for me, especially during the typical cold Bay Area summer weather. Rumor has it Mark Twain once said the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.  I recently soothed my foggy spirit with a Chili Cinnamon Hot Chocolate from Chocolatier Blue on 4th Street in Berkeley.  My initial reaction - AMAZING!  I loved the spicy chili kick blended with the chocolate and cinnamon flavors.  The location also showcases their beautiful chocolates made from Domori chocolate. My favorite chocolate, so far, is Banana Split.  They also carry ice cream, gelato and cookies, all made by in house.  With seven location, four in the Bay Area, this is full service chocolate stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment