Tuesday, July 31, 2012

teacake for two


Strolling through Bay Street in Emeryville, I was drawn into teacake bake shop.  Who can resist cupcakes and other assorted baked goods?  I tried the Tuxedo Brownie cookie which included the chocolate trio of Nederland Dutch Cocoa, Chocoa semisweet chocolate and Callebaut white chocolate.  It is a big cookie and I tried only eating half, to save some for later.  I couldn't resist the magnificent chocolate trio and devoured the whole thing while watching the Olympics. But, I think I burned it off while watching men's swimming.  Wow. Those guys are in great shape.  I digress.  They have daily special cupcakes (Friday - Chocolate with Coffee Bean Buttercream) and cookies (Tuesday - milk Chocolate Chunk Pecan).  You can even buy frozen cookie dough starts to impress your friends.  I bought my husband his favorite cookie - Oatmeal Raisin. He loved it.  I think he counted it as a healthy carb. They have four locations in the Bay Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment